Following an over year-long investigation, the House Antitrust Subcommittee has concluded that Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Google are violating antitrust law. The subcommittee has ruled that all four of these big-name companies hold “monopoly power” over their respective industries and markets. This monopoly is a direct result of these companies buying out competing companies, and […]Tags: Antitrust Ruling, House Antitrust Ruling, Social Media, Social Media Platforms
You May Be Interested In:
- Facebook Page Badges
- Facebook Messenger Launches New Changes to Logo & Chat
- The Return of 90s Graphic Design Trends
- What Are Google Carousel Results & How To Optimize Accordingly
- Top 4 Organic Graphic Design Trends
- Website vs Google My Business: Which is More Valuable For My Business?
- What Is Google Guarantee?