Are you creative? Analytical? Wildly organized? Looking to partner with a team that gets it and wants to help you grow your skill set? We have good news.
Pink Dog Digital offers engaging opportunities over multiple industries to challenge your creativity and skills.
We are always interested in hearing from independent contractors who are looking to partner with us on dynamic website, advertising, SEO, and social media related projects.
You can check out an overview of our general project needs below – but even if you don’t match up with anything specifically and think you can provide value, we want to hear from you.Please submit your compelling cover letter, generic project based compensation requirements, resume, and position relevant sample materials to email@example.com.
Web Developer Opportunities
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Integrate back-end data
- Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Upgrade and repair existing programs
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
- Create technical documentation for user support
- Suggest new features to improve program navigation and operation
- Follow security principles
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer
- Proven knowledge of the most current security and web development programming languages
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
- An ability to communicate and work in a team
Web Designer Opportunities
At Pink Dog Digital, you work closely with our project manager and sometimes our customers directly to translate the customer’s thoughts into a visually appealing design. Web Designers are also responsible for turning that design into a functional site and uploading it to a web server.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating a suitable color scheme or incorporating the client’s color scheme into the design
- Coding the site’s navigation
- Designing buttons and other controls for the site
- Creating mock-ups of the site for the client’s approval
- Fixing any functionality issues, including the removal of “dead links”
- Updating and maintaining the site
- Making backup files of the site
PPC (Pay Per Click) Project Manager Opportunities
We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
PPC Manager responsibilities include:
- Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
You should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc.)
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BS/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
Marketing Automation Project Manager Opportunities
- Build and grow the Client’s email list through organic efforts
- Ideate and execute various email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with team members to work on the design and copy/content part
- Identify different segmentation criteria based on audience behavior, demographic, geographic, psychographic characteristics, etc.
- Run A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows accordingly
- Ensure compliance while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data
- Bachelor of the Arts (BA), the Bachelor of Science (B.S.), or equivalent degree
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Marketo, or Oracle Eloqua or experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, and Google Analytics
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, and user experience and user interface design
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills, i.e., a team player
- Should know how to use data as fuel to drive results
- Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages
SEO Specialist Opportunities
Conducting keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design, tracking important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page.
SEO Analyst responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Optimize pages for mobile
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Monitor paid search campaigns
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills
Content Writer Opportunities
We are looking for Content Writers to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to partner with you.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
Include samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience writing for search engine optimization (SEO)
Social Media Strategist Opportunities
We are looking for a social media strategist to join our editorial team and provide fresh, up-to-date social media calendars, copy, and graphics. If you enjoy working on social media platforms and generating thoughtful calendars, we want to partner with you!.
Social media strategist responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for monthly calendars and scheduling posts up to a month in advance.
Please include samples of your work! We want to see it all – images, posts, that really cool Instagram campaign you created. Show us what you’ve got.
Ultimately, you’ll help clients expand their digital footprint and drive traffic to the website. We love to see good engagement and strategies for building a strong audience!
- Create monthly social media calendar for a wide variety of clients
- Create simple graphics to accompany posts
- Schedule social media posts using scheduling software
- Research relevant hashtags and use appropriately on various social media platforms
- Write short-form and long-form articles for SEO and distribute to social media
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Highly organized and able to work independently.
- Experience with project management system; preferably Teamwork
- Experience with social media scheduling software; e-clincher preferred
- Experience posting professionally to social media platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google My Business
- Some graphic design experience preferred either using Canva, Photoshop, or similar program
- Knowledge of current events and trends; ability to research